The management of noise annoyance issues is one of the most important tasks for an airport, in particular when it comes to communicating the impacts of mitigating actions to allow for future growth.
The general public and local authorities expect airports to take measures to reduce and mitigate noise impacts around the airport and also increasingly along the flight paths around it.
To answer these concerns, Envisa provides solutions to help airports manage their noise annoyance issues by :
- Evaluating the current noise impacts
- Elaborating noise reduction plans
- Communicating on noise issues with local communities & public authorities
Noise related projects
- Environmental Impact of Continuous Decent Approach admin
- MIME: Market based Impact Mitigation for the Environment admin