What We Offer
Envisa is one of the very few companies that focuses wholly & fully on understanding the environmental impacts of the Aviation sector.
One of Envisa’s main missions is to bridge environmental performance and cost effectiveness in the transport industry, specifically in the aviation ecosystem.
Our goal is to help airports and all the aviation stakeholders find cost-effective solutions to managing their business in a sustainable way.
We propose different kinds of services to our Partners & Customers:
- Conducting audits on environmental topics;
- Offering Preliminary Sustainability Reviews;
- Elaborating & implementing energy management plans;
- Developing GHG & pollutants emissions reduction plans;
- Elaborating targeted communication strategies ;
- Providing innovative tools adapted to airports;
- Delivering learning sessions on environmental issues;
- Proposing eLearning solutions to transform the organizational culture.
Envisa’s independence and integrity allow us to offer high-value consulting services to all aviation stakeholders.
Among others, we propose to review the current situation of an airport in terms of sustainability with our Preliminary Sustainability Reviews. We also offer support to our customers in their communication strategies to address sustainability issues and to engage with all stakeholders.
MODELLING AND STUDIES
We also provide consultancy support in Airport Carbon Accreditation, various types of emission studies (notably for aircraft emissions and other transport emissions), local air quality studies (pollutant concentrations as well as dispersion) and noise modelling (calculation of noise contours and strategic noise maps).
Please see our Expertise for more information on these topics. Examples of past projects are also provided.
Envisa provided different training sessions to air industry professionnals such as, airport high level managers and executives, environmental managers from different institutions and so on.
Trainin courses could include Envisa HQ class room training, on-site class room training & e-learning training solutions.
Envisa also propose to its customers innovative tools adapted to the needs of individual airports, and aviation professionals.
We also participate in the development of international guidance and tools to notably support Open-ALAQS for airport local air quality studies.
- Environmental management systems and life cycle analysis
- Environmental engineering and sustainable development
- Development of innovative techniques for environmental impact assessment in the aviation sector
- Environmental studies in air pollution, noise & emissions
- Aviation policy development, regulation and research at National, European, and International level.
- Technical and modelling aspects of aviation emissions policy and regulation
- Support to government and industry programs in aviation noise, and emissions mitigation
- Emissions Trading Scheme audits for aviation commercial operators in Europe & North Africa Aerospace strategy and environmental policy
- Studies in Energy Management
- Optimizing Air Traffic Management operations to be more efficient and less noisy
- Research & Analysis on air quality and dispersion modelling